Friday, October 24, 2014

A Promising Start

I ended my studio time tonight by finishing the bridle for the hunter green commission set. It actually came together rather easily - I only had a little resistance when lacing one of the reins. I think it turned out nicely! 
(Excuse the wonky bit sticking out to the side a little)
It's really coming together, and I think I'm going to be very pleased with how it turns out when I can finally add the very last piece: the boots!
There's something so satisfying about having a horse all decked out in tack, not just a simple saddle and bridle. Also, I'm loving the matching green! I don't really want this set to leave!

A pretty solid start to my weekend if I do say so myself. 


The Studio Updates:
  • Commission for LL - All that's left are your open front boots! 
  • Commission for CH - Saddle is about half way through, still needs running martingale, bridle, girth & pad
  • Commission for LP - Saddle has just been started (tooling), still needs breastplate, bridle, and pad
  • Commission for IP - Creating boot template and waiting on similar mold to PS cutter


No comments:

Post a Comment