Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Michael's Loot

Today I made a run to Michaels to pick up some supplies, including some new gold wire. 


I wasn't expecting it to be that much different (they didn't have the gauge I use for tongues on buckles so that was an adventure) but it proved me wrong - in the best way possible!
It actually looks really really really nice with the black lace. 

I might be in love
I can't wait to see this upper level dressage set finished and all gold! I'm thinking the stirrups will stay silver just for the realness of it, but the bridle will definitely be all gold and all gorgeous!
Starting that bridle is about all I got done today, but it was a good start and still very satisfying.

Another wonderful purchase at Michaels was this kinetic sand that had gone on sale (how could I resist).
(photo isn't mine)
I got it with my performance show, Sleepy Hollow Live in October, in mind, and I can already tell it's going to be FANTASTIC. 
playing around
It's so easy to imprint and mold; I absolutely love it and really look forward to using it! I just need to find somer very shallow trays big enough for my set ups. 




No comments:

Post a Comment